Apparently I’m not the only one to wonder.
It was gone midnight after I had consumed a variety of Spartacus training special features including Bodybuilder.com’s “Spartacus: War Of The Damned Arm Workout“, 4 circuits to a Gladiator body and all three “Gladiator Bootcamp” films.
The actors had to undergo gruelling sessions of fight and fitness training, four hours a day, five days a week. For some actors needing to bulk up, they had custom “hypertrophy” sessions to build those massive arms, and startling six packs. With over half a million views the latest bootcamp film has highlights such as:
- Spartacus actor Liam McIntyre with a nerdy frindge
- Ladies man Gannicus exercises wearing a Seventies’ yellow towelling headband
- Crassus‘ Rocky impression
- Lovable Agron in a silly dance with Naevia.
- Bad guy Caeser sports a confusing hip hop backwards-cap (cruelly reminding us of his background as an actor in Home and Away)
- And finally Crixus gets a cute kiss on the neck from Spartacus.
I like this one too. Fabulous stunt choreography in this show.